Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sometimes all it takes is a pretty face and I'm sold

While I may not be the biggest fan of his music (ok, so I'm not a fan at all really), I have to admit to myself (and now the world) that I find Adam Ant strangely sexy. Sure, he often dresses like a pirate, but I can look past that.

Please watch the video below for proof of sexiness.


  1. Mike beat up a girl in elementary school because she didn't like Adam Ant. You are not alone!

  2. Yeah, his music sucked to dance to, but he was easy to look at!

  3. I always thought Adam Ant was cool but I am a sucker for style lacking substance.

    I long to see the likes of AFI recreate the video for 'Stand & Deliver'

  4. He started in 1976, and some girls are still lovin' him. He's kind of old-fashioned, but it works for his body type. Many may have seen Captain Jack Sparrow's character in him. I wonder if he's still pursuing his career as a musician. He has had many films and tv shows, too! Such a wonderful artist.