Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hotness that spans time

I think I am going to be doing a series on dudes from bands in the 80's that are still hot today. I will probably follow it up with dudes from bands in the 80's that are NOT still hot today. There are some pretty tragic cases out there.

I'm going to start with my one true love, Dave Gahan (Depeche Mode).




He is on the right in both pictures. Holy damn he is one of the sexiest men EVAR. Do yourself a favor and go watch their music video for Halo and the one for Personal Jesus. You will not be disappointed with the sexiness that is Dave Gahan in those two videos. I think the fact that he can sing AND dance add to his timeless appeal.

On a really exciting note...tickets go on sale next week for Depeche Mode's 2009 tour!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! I have a bad feeling about the amount of money I am going to spend for the chance to be close enough to Dave Gahan to taste his sweat. Yup. I'm sick.

6 comments:

  1. EWWWW. XD A coworker at Safeway once said the same thing about Lil Wayne (ie the sweat tasting). HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It's comforting to know that I'm not the only depraved person out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin > Dave

    Well, maybe not looks wise, but definitely voice and musical talent-wise!

    Can I nominate Peter Murphy for your list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about Martin being more talented...I mean, he did write pretty much all of DM's songs. I like Dave's voice better, I'm a sucker for baritone and bass baritone...but Martin's voice is still good.

    Peter Murphy is on my list!

    ReplyDelete