Thursday, March 5, 2009

Totally, totally tragic

Just writing this post is making me sad. I couldn't talk about dudes in bands that were hot in the 80's without mentioning this next person. The only problem is...he is not hot now. At all. He really let himself go. It's a tragedy. I'm talking about Robert Smith (The Cure).

(on the left)

(on the right)

Will you look at that???!!! WTF happened??!! Ugh. Totally depressing. He was SO CUTE. See, this scares me because this could happen to ANYONE. All those dudes you think are hot now could suffer the same fate as Mr. Smith. Just try and block out what he looks like now and live in the past (that's what I do). Watch Just Like Heaven over and over and everything will be alright.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but he was never cute...haha. Simon was my favorite. And he's still pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I think he was cute wayyyy back in the day. Very early 80's. And yes, other members have def aged better, haha.

    ReplyDelete