Wednesday, March 11, 2009

If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hume will be my constant

I am FINALLY caught up on LOST. I powered through it, but it still felt like I would never be up-to-date. As much as I felt it was an annoyance to have to watch multiple episodes a night in hopes of being able to watch season 5 real time, now that the burden is gone I'm actually kind of bummed. I need a new show to watch (I'm caught up on all my programs!).

I am woman enough to admit that I cried at the end of season 4 when Desmond and Penny were reunited. I was pulling for them for so long...it was kind of cathartic.


Needless to say, I am REALLY excited to watch a new episode of LOST this week.

Random side note: Whenever Daniel Faraday is on the screen all I can think about is his portrayal of Charles Manson. Anyone else?

EDIT: OH WTF. Apparently it's a re-run tonight. WHYYYYY!?

No comments:

Post a Comment