Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I just can't let go of BSG

I know Battlestar Galactica ended last Friday. I KNOW. I curled up in bed, clutched my pillow tight and wept...until I heard about the new Battlestar Galactica movie coming out. That's right!!! Battlestar Galactica: The Plan. Oh, fuck yeah! Scheduled to air on tv sometime during November of this year.

The movie begins just after the destruction of the twelve colonies, with two Cylon agents discussing the problem of the remaining humans, both on the planets, and those who have escaped into space. The movie shows the initial storyline of the reimagined Battlestar Galactica from the Cylon point of view. Edward James Olmos states: "When [‘Battlestar’ fans] see ‘The Plan,’ they’re all going to have to go back and watch the entire series again."

Oh my Gods I am frakking excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment