Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Most amazingly amazing cheekbones ever

Next up in the series of dudes in bands that were hot in the 80's and are still hot now is Peter Murphy (Bauhaus).


Peter Murphy is second from the left in both pictures. Look at those cheekbones!! Undeniable. You can't fuck with those. There is something about his predominantly black wardrobe and unmistakable voice that gets me going. I'm serious. Watch the music video for She's In Parties right now and try not to get turned on. I DARE YOU. Be sure to check out his solo stuff, it's just as sexy.

4 comments:

  1. A Morrissey post should be a join effort & shall contain this photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/melisseragogo/myspace/mozbathe.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yes, let's do it. Send me some text when you have time in Berlin and I'll do up a post!

    ReplyDelete